On today’s show we have Kevin Polley – Founder of the marketing firm Mutual Advantage in the UK and owner of the software ARP Reach. Also the CEO and founder of WordPress webhost called TheHostingShop.co.uk.
Now, ARP Reach is a piece of software you can install on your own web host for sending email, setting up autoresponders etc.
It can be installed on a smaller web host or in the Amazon cloud, or on a custom server and allows you to manage your OWN reputation and your OWN marketing without the heavy hand of ESP’s like Aweber, Infusionsoft etc.
Kevin – Before we dig into the meat of today’s chat, tell us a bit about yourself and how you found yourself the owner of this amazing technology?
Tell us a little bit about what you like about ARP and what you feel it’s advantages are?
Questions I asked Kevin:
– How long have you been managing email systems?
– A while back you told me about this gentleman that’s score dropped really low… (no names needed) how low did it actually get?
– What types of things did you do and how long did it take to fix?
– What are some best practices people can take away?
– How do you feel about the 4 most common reasons we install ARP for?
– What’s the future of ARP look like, and can we give anyone a sneak peek?
Curious about ARP Reach? You can just go to www.ARPReach.com or contact email@example.com, to learn more!
Thanks Kevin, You’ve been awesome!