We’ve got Adrian Savage with us from WeDeliver.email! Adrian’s an Infusionsoft certified consultant with 35 years in the IT industry, a Dad and fellow entrepreneur…
Questions I asked Adrian:
- Tell us a bit more about your background and how you got into email systems?
- What made you decide to become a certified consultant?
- So was it then that you noticed deliverability issues, or did you hear that in the forums?
- Tell us about WeDeliver.email.
Let’s walk through how hard this tool is to use.
- How would sending email be any different?
- Is there a warm up phase with these accounts like SendGrid, Sparkpost etc.
- Do you find Infusionsoft’s speed of sending improves at all or is it about the same?
- Is there a list size where this really isn’t an option?
- I have a client for example with 100k list in infusionsoft, is that a good idea?
- Do you have any favorites of all the systems you support? I know they’re all great…
- Is there any point in which you’d think someone might want to migrate OFF infusionsoft and into something else (with their own SMTP provider?)
- Who shouldn’t use WeDeliver?
- How long does it take to get everything set up?
- Can you still do everything that you normally can with Infusionsoft like track opens, clicks and so on?
- Anything else you think people should know about managing their reputation and list maintenance when using a solution like this?
- Can you share some websites or contact info should someone want to work with you?